Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series Milestone Program
The Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series Milestone Program is FREE to participants, and provides an opportunity for Sacramento area runners to challenge themselves in running a variety of top local races to earn great rewards.
It’s FREE and easy to participate. Sign-up for the Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series and you are automatically entered into the Milestone Program. Sign-up and finish any of the 16 great races on the series, and we automatically track your miles for you. Meet the “Milestones” and earn fantastic rewards.
*NOTE: Participants must register for the timed versions of the events to qualify for rewards.
Run 40 miles in a minimum of 4 races in a calendar year on the Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series and win a trucker hat.
Run 65 miles in a minimum of 7 races in a calendar year on the RunSac Series and win a duffle bag.
Run 100 miles in a minimum of 9 races in a calendar year on the Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series and win a premium running jacket.
Milestone Program rules:
- To receive rewards, you must be registered for the Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series by April 10th
- USE YOUR NAME (The same name you use to register for events)! The way the Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series tracking system works is by identifying names within the results of each event. It is critical that you register for each series events under the same name that you are listed in the Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series. If you register under different names you will not be scored. Example: John Doe should register as John Doe every time. John cannot register as Jonathon Doe, Jon Doe, John F. Doe. Any alteration to the name will cause the system to not score that person.
- Runners WILL get credit for all running events they participate in regardless of when they register for the series. We will count miles retroactively for previous events run after runner registers for the series.
- Participants only get credit for events run on the series in the same calendar year
- 40 mile club to be processed at No Excuses and Urban Cow, 65 mile club to be processed at Urban Cow and CIM, 100 mile club to be processed at Super Sunday Run the following year.